If you register or otherwise access or use our Sound Trip World services (see description below), you agree to enter into a legally binding contract with Sound Trip World. If you do not agree with this contract (‘contract’ or ‘user agreement’), you do not have to click on register (or a similar link) and you do not have to access or use the services in any other way.
This contract applies to Sound Trip World, the soundtrip.world website, Sound Trip Tribe, Sound Trip World apps and other Sound Trip World or Sound Trip Tribe websites, apps, messages and other services that indicate that they are offered under this contract (‘services’), with data collection for these services outside the website.
Registered users of our services are ‘Players’ and non-registered users are ‘Audience’. This contract applies to both.
Sound Trip World
You enter into this contract with Sound Trip World (which is also referred to as ‘we’ and ‘us’).
1.1. Players and Audience
When you register with Sound Trip World service, you become a “player”. If you have chosen not to register for our services, you may have access to certain functions as a visitor and you will be considered “audience”.
Here are some of the promises that you make to us in this contract:
- You are entitled to conclude this contract and are not younger than our ‘minimum age’.
- The services are not intended for use by persons under the age of 16.
- If you use the services, you agree that: (1) you have at least the ‘minimum age’ (see description below); (2) you only have one Sound Trip World account, which must be on your real name; and (3) Sound Trip World has not limited your use of the services.
- Players who are younger than this new minimum age when they started using the services under a previous user agreement may continue to use them because they have already reached or will soon reach the new minimum age.
- ‘Minimum age’ means 16 years old. If you are legally required to be older before Sound Trip World may legitimately provide services to you (including the collection, storage and use of your data), the minimum age is equal to this higher age.
- You keep your password secret.
- You will not share accounts with others and comply with our rules and the law.
- Players are account holders. You agree to the following: (1) you try to choose a secure password, (2) you keep your password secure and confidential, (3) you do not transfer any part of your account (such as connections) and (4) you adheres to the legislation and the following rules of conduct.
- You are responsible for everything that happens through your account unless you close it or report abuse.
- Between you and others your account belongs to you as a natural person.
A Sound Trip event or performance is a paid service and this is offered separately and set under payment conditions. The community that Sound Trip World offers in the form of Sound Trip Tribe is a free service.
2.2. Notifications and service messages
- You agree that we will provide you with notices through our websites, apps and contact information that you have provided to us. If you provide contact information that is not up-to-date, you may not receive these notifications.
- You agree that we may send you notices in the following ways: (1) within the Service, or (2) by means of a message to the contact details provided by you (such as an e-mail address, mobile number or postal address). You agree to keep your contact details up-to-date.
- Through your settings you can determine and limit which messages you receive from us.
When you share data, others can see, copy and use it.
Through our services you can send messages and share data in various ways, such as your profile, links to news articles, calls and blogs. Information and content that you share or post can be viewed by other players or audience. If we have made institutions available, we respect the choices about who can view content or information (for example, message content for your recipients, content that is only shared with Sound Trip World connections.
We are not obliged to publish data or content on our service and may remove them at our discretion, with or without notice.
3. Rights and restrictions
3.1. Your license for Sound Trip World
You are the owner of all content, feedback and personal information that you provide to us, but you grant us a non-exclusive license for this.
- We respect your choices about who can see your data and content.
- You declare that you only provide us with data and content that you are entitled to and that your Sound Trip World profile is truthful.
- Between you and Sound Trip World you are the owner of the content and information that you submit or publish via the services. You grant only the following non-exclusive license to Sound Trip World and our affiliates: a worldwide, transferrable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish and distribute information and content provided through our services through our services. and to process, without further permission, notification and / or compensation to you or others.
- These rights are limited in the following ways:
You may terminate this license for specific content by removing this content from the services or generally by closing your account, except (a) if you have shared the content with others as part of the service and these persons have the content copied, re-shared or stored, and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove the content from backup and other systems.
- We ask for your permission if we want to give third parties the right to use your contributions outside the service. However, other players and / or audience can open and share your content and information according to your settings. Although we can edit your content and change its formatting (for example by translating it, resizing, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not change the meaning of your wording. Because you own your content and data and we only have non-exclusive rights to this, you can choose to make the content available to others.
- By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our services to Sound Trip World, you agree that Sound Trip World can use and share this feedback for any purpose (but is not required to do so) without being compensated for this.You agree to only provide content or information that is not contrary to the laws or rights of others (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information is truthful. Sound Trip World may legally be required to remove certain data or content in certain countries.
3.2. Service availability
We can change, suspend or terminate any service. To the extent permitted by law, these changes may take effect at the time that you are informed of this.
We could change or discontinue any of our services. We can not promise that we will store or store information and content you have posted.
3.3. Other content, web sites and apps
You use the content and information that others have placed on our services at your own risk.
Others can offer their own products and services through Sound Trip World and we are not responsible for these third-party activities.
While using the services, you may encounter content or data that may be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, abusive or otherwise harmful. Sound Trip World does not generally check the content provided by our players or others. You agree that we are not responsible for the content or information of others (including other players). We can not always prevent this misuse of our services and you agree that we are not responsible for this misuse. You also acknowledge the risk of being mistakenly associated with content about others when we let connections and followers know that you are mentioned in the news.
We have the right to limit how you make connections or communicate with others on our services.
Sound Trip World reserves the right to limit your use of the services, including the number of connections and your ability to contact other players. Sound Trip World reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your account if Sound Trip World believes that you are violating this contract or the law or misusing the services (such as breach of conduct rules).
3.5 Intellectual property
We will keep you informed of our intellectual property rights.
Sound Trip World reserves all intellectual property rights to the services. If you use the services, you will not become the owner of our services or the content or information made available through our services. Other trademarks and logos associated with the services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Sound Trip World, logos and other trademarks, service marks, images and logos of Sound Trip World used for our services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sound Trip World.
4. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
4.1. No guarantee
This is our legal liability disclaimer for the quality, safety or reliability of our Services.
SOUND TRIP WORLD AND AFFILIATES OF SOUND TRIP WORLD FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE SERVICES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, (A) DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND THE NON-INFRINGING CHARACTER); (B) DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS, AND (C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND DATA) IN THE PRESENT STATE AND ON THE BASIS OF AVAILABILITY.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS, SO THAT CERTAIN OR ALL THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
4.2. Exclusion of liability
These are the limitations of legal liability that may apply to you.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (AND UNLESS SOUND TRIP WORLD IS SUBMITTED A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT SO THAT THIS CONTRACT IS REPLACED), SOUND TRIP WORLD AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES FROM SOUND TRIP WORLD (AND COMPANIES WITH WHICH SOUND TRIP WORLD COOPERATES TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) IS JEGENS YOU OR OTHERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR INCOME IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES (SUCH AS PROHIBITED OR LASTLY DISCLAIMED, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF, USE, OR CHANGES IN YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT).
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SOUND TRIP WORLD AND IS APPLICABLE TO ALL LIABILITY CLAIMS (SUCH AS WARRANTY, ILLEGALITY, CONTRACT, LAW), EVEN IF SOUND TRIP WORLD OR AN AFFILIATED COMPANY OF SOUND TRIP WORLD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THIS DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THESE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS DO NOT RESPOND TO THE OBJECTIVE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY, SO THE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We can terminate this contract at any time.
You and Sound Trip World can terminate this contract at any time by notifying the other party or canceling the account. Upon termination, you lose the right to access or use the services. The following remains in effect after termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Rights of players and / or public to redistribute shared content and data through the service through the service to the extent that they have been copied or reshared prior to termination;
- Amounts owed by either party prior to termination will remain due after termination.
6. Dispute settlement
In the unlikely event of a legal dispute, both parties agree to submit this to a court in the Netherlands.
You agree that only the laws of the Netherlands, with the exclusion of private international law provisions, apply to any dispute in connection with this contract and / or the services. You and we agree that all these claims can only be submitted in the Netherlands and each accepts the personal jurisdiction of the courts in the Netherlands
7. Terms and conditions
Below are some important details about how you should read the contract.
- If a qualified court determines that part of this contract can not be enforced, you and we agree that the court must adjust the conditions in such a way that this part can be enforced, thereby achieving the intended purpose. If the court can not do this, you and we agree to request the court to remove the unenforceable part and still enforce the remainder of this contract.
- To the extent permitted by law, the English version of this contract is binding and its translations are for convenience only.
- This contract (including additional terms and conditions that can be provided by us when you use a function of the services) is the only contract with us in relation to the services and supersedes all previous agreements for the services.
- If we fail to act in the event of a breach of this contract, this does not mean that Sound Trip World waives its rights to enforce this contract. You may not assign or transfer this contract (or your account or use of the services) to others without our permission.
- You agree that Sound Trip World may assign this contract to affiliated companies or a party that takes over us without your consent. There are no third beneficiaries for this contract.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of this contract and notify you if we agree that changes can not be made with retrospective effect. If you do not agree with these changes, you should stop using the services.
- You agree that you can only send legal notifications to us via the addresses in article 10.
8. Code of conduct for Sound Trip World
8.1 Do the following
You agree that you will do the following:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it up-to-date;
- Use your real name on your profile;
- Use the services in a professional manner.
8.2. Do not do the following
You agree that you will not do the following:
- Acting unlawfully or unprofessionally in connection with our services, including dishonest, abusive or discriminatory behavior;
- Place inaccurate, libelous, obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or ventilate personal grievances or disputes;
- Use a photo on your profile that does not look like you or that does not show your head;
- Create a false identity on Sound Trip World. You remain obliged to do so, even though Sound Trip World occasionally makes fictitious profiles or gives Sound Trip World express permission for this in connection with a promotional campaign;
- An inaccurate picture of your identity (eg via a pseudonym), your current or previous positions, diplomas or ties with a person or entity;
- Create a profile for someone other than yourself (a natural person);
- Invite unknown people to join your network;
- Use or attempt to use another person’s account;
- To harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any requests that are not authorized by Sound Trip World;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or other resources or processes (including crawlers, add-ons and modules for browsers, or other technology or manual activity) to search the services or otherwise provide profiles and other data from the copy services;
- Bypass or circumvent access control systems or usage limits for the service (such as keyword search limits);
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute information obtained via the services directly or via third parties (such as search engines) without the permission of Sound Trip World;
- Without permission, players that you do not know ask for e-mail addresses or other personal details.
- Use, disclose or distribute acquired data in a way that is in violation of this policy;
- Disclose data while you do not have permission to do so.
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute contributions or other content from others without their permission.
- Violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of Sound Trip World, including, but not limited to, (i) copying or distributing our educational videos or other material or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless is released under open source licenses; (iii) use the word “Sound Trip World” or our logos in a company name, e-mail address or URL;
- Use Sound Trip World invitations to send messages to people you do not know or who you probably do not recognize as a known contact;
- Placing something that contains software viruses, worms or other malicious code;
- To manipulate identifying features to conceal the origin of a message or contribution sent via the services;
- Create profiles or deliver content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Set up or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- Reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, decode, or otherwise attempt to retrieve the source code of the services or related technology that is not open source code;
- Imply or declare that you are affiliated with or supported by Sound Trip World without our explicit consent (for example, by pretending to yourself as an approved Sound Trip World trainer);
- Leasing, leasing, lending, trading, selling or reselling access to the services or related data;
- Sell, sponsor or otherwise monetize a service without the permission of Sound Trip World;
- Deep-linking our services without permission from Sound Trip World for any other purpose than promoting your profile or a Group on our Services;
- Delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices in or on our Service;
- Remove, cover or hide advertisements in the services;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the services, add or download contacts or send or forward messages;
- Keep a close eye on the availability, performance or functionality of the services for competitive purposes;
- Framing, mirroring or otherwise applying or otherwise mimicking the appearance or functioning of the services;
- Apply an overlay to the services or change their layout otherwise;
- Open the services in a different way than via the interfaces that are explicitly provided by Sound Trip World, Sound Trip Tribe or related software provisions
- Use a Service for tasks for which it is not intended;
- Overwrite a security feature of the Services;
- Manipulating the operation of the Services or unreasonably burdening the Services (for example, through spam, DoS (Denial of Service) attack, viruses, game algorithms); and/ or
- Violate the professional community guidelines or additional terms of a specific Service that were provided when you signed up for or started using this Service.
9. Complaints about content
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require data posted by players according to this agreement to be accurate and not in conflict with intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We offer a policy and procedure for complaints about content posted by our players.
10. Contact us
Contact us if you want to send us notifications or service:
- Via mail
- Via post
If you’re a college student needing help on your essay There are many options to obtain the support that you require. You can find writers with an academic background, and at reasonable prices, and will write your paper exactly as you want it. A service for online essays will assist you if worry about your capability to write a great essay. EduBirdie writers pass rigorous tests to demonstrate that they possess outstanding writing abilities. Also, they need to https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/21/09/ab23041067/4-top-rated-essay-writing-services-2021 have the ability to write in English. Once they’ve completed the assessments, EduBirdie managers evaluate their performance and identify promising writers. Further, they are contacted to clarify their qualifications and confirm their telephone numbers.